My latest mix is a strange one. While sitting on my sofa trying to stay cool in front of multiple fans during some of the hottest days in Manchester. I busted out the pacemaker device and started to mix. I wasn’t really feeling very happy about the heat, hence this is quite a heavy mix which shifts, although only running at 130-ish bpm. I was thinking about redoing it with a different ending but maybe thats for another day.
Enjoy the mix, which is another entry in the locked down, mixing out album of mixes.
- Anasthasia (Valentine boys rap mix) – T99
- Opium (Stan Kolev remix) – Jerome Isma Ae Alastor
- Orbion (Max Graham vs Protoculture remix) – Armin Van Buuren
- Freedom (Extended mix) – ARTY vs Muvy
- Grotesque – RAM & Alex M.O.R.P.H
- Floyd (Extended mix) – Jerome Isma Ae Alastor
- Reflection (Extended mix) – Ferry Corsten
- Metro (US mix) – Oliver Lieb
- Time to Burn (12 inch long version) – Storm
- The wave 2.0 (Extended mix) – Cosmic Gate
- Night in Motion – Cubic 22
- Opium – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
The last one of the three special edition podcasts was released just recently. I blogged about them a while ago, but now they are all available for your listening pleasure.
- Tech for Good Live: (Black Lives Matter Special) – Cancelling Cultures (transcript and more info)
- Tech for Good Live: (Black Lives Matter Special) – Canaries in the coal mine (transcript and more info as its ever so topical at the moment)
- Tech for Good Live: (Black Lives Matter Special) – Time For Change (transcript and more info)
I want to thank all my guests who joined me on the podcast, as a lot of people agreed in principle but never stepped up and joined me. Annette, Ade, Vimla, Erinma and Naomi, you were all wonderful and a breath of fresh air.
As every podcast ends, if you have anything to say about what was said, let techforgood know on twitter or email. Thanks to podcast.co for hosting the shows and finally a huge thanks to the tech for good live team.
Remember Black lives still matter and I’d recommend listening to the others who also took up the offer.