Another mix using the Pacemaker device. However this time I have been experimenting with the later beta versions of the Pacemaker device firmware, which includes beat aware looping. It’s great but I find the native digital recording of the Pacemaker device unreliable when using it. I thought I had found the solution. But in the end I recorded the output directly using the analogue output.
The result is a completely unedited mix. Not quite as smooth with the cross fading but its just such a raw mix, I had to put it out.
First put together in Barcelona but the digital recording was all over the place, later I re-did the mix. This mix moves at a heavy pace and is fully of lovely progressive/tech beats with little lyrics. Perfect for hitting the treadmill, scooting down the motorway or what ever you fancy doing at a pace. Look out for the my beat into Inferno long mix, simply can’t stop bouncing my head to that section.
As always you can listen to it on my mixgarden or via peertube.
Here is the complete tracks used.
- [00:00] Fall to Pieces – Jonas Steur feat. Jennifer Rene
- [03:40] M.I.L.F. – Laurent Garnier
- [08:35] My Beat (Ambassador extended remix) – Blaze
- [11:10] Inferno – Carl Cox
- [16:18] Interlinked – Thomas Schumacher
- [23:02] Predator – Predator
- [26:40] Fiction (Extended Mix) – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- [31:04] Shnorkel (Thankyou City Remix) – Ido Ophir, Miki Litvak
- [35:42] Pǝsnɟuoɔ (Confused) – Laurent Garnier