Another mix using the Pacemaker device. However this time I have been experimenting with the later beta versions of the Pacemaker device firmware, which includes beat aware looping. It’s great but I find the native digital recording of the Pacemaker device unreliable when using it. I thought I had found the solution. But in the end I recorded the output directly using the analogue output.
The result is a completely unedited mix. Not quite as smooth with the cross fading but its just such a raw mix, I had to put it out.
First put together in Barcelona but the digital recording was all over the place, later I re-did the mix. This mix moves at a heavy pace and is fully of lovely progressive/tech beats with little lyrics. Perfect for hitting the treadmill, scooting down the motorway or what ever you fancy doing at a pace. Look out for the my beat into Inferno long mix, simply can’t stop bouncing my head to that section.
Here is the complete tracks used.
- [00:00] Fall to Pieces – Jonas Steur feat. Jennifer Rene
- [03:40] M.I.L.F. – Laurent Garnier
- [08:35] My Beat (Ambassador extended remix) – Blaze
- [11:10] Inferno – Carl Cox
- [16:18] Interlinked – Thomas Schumacher
- [23:02] Predator – Predator
- [26:40] Fiction (Extended Mix) – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- [31:04] Shnorkel (Thankyou City Remix) – Ido Ophir, Miki Litvak
- [35:42] Pǝsnɟuoɔ (Confused) – Laurent Garnier