I have tweeted about BarCampManchester2 quite a few times and the wiki page is now up and running. But we're not the only ones to announce BarCamp, actually this half of the year there are a ton of BarCamps in the UK and even more exciting is that there will be quite a few overnight barcamps, including Manchester.
Here's a list of the ones to be aware of.
- September 5-6th – BarCampBrighton4 (wish I could be there)
- September 26-27th – BarCampBath (I might be able to make this one, although it clashes with Over the Air in London)
- October 17th – BarCampBlackpool (I have other plans which I might not get out of)
- November 7-8th – BarCampManchester2 (more about this later)
- November 7-8th – BarCampCornwall (provisional dates)
- November 14th – BarCampBradford
So lots of BarCamps right through till next year and that list doesn't even include the TEDxNorth's, Hack events and Over the Air. As you'd expect there are clashes but thankfully it all seems to come together now. Thanks to BarCampCornwall for changing the dates around.