I’m still working out how to do a vertex as I wrote in my new years resolutions. But while looking for videos to help explain where I might be going wrong, I found a new category of tricks called j-sliding?
J-SLIDING is a new style of juggling with diabolo,
that enables you to do more tricks.
Following the Madrid after the sun drops mix, I was messing around with the Pacemaker on a very hot night so went for a walk to get fizzy water. I came across some… lets say interesting streets… I recorded a mix that night and it was alright but the 2nd half got pretty sketchy, maybe something to do with heat and drink. So I removed the last half and saved the first part for your listening pleasure. Its also lots of tech trance with Sander Van Doorn and Mauro Picotto appearing in the line up.
- Airforce one (igor S mix) – igor s
- The Oblivious – Muhamed Sherief & WAAJII
- Amino Acids – Tau-Rine
- Blood Angels (Chris Liebing mix) – John Startlight
- DJ Culture (Joey Beltram remix) – Kevin Saunderson & Joey Beltram
- Daisy – Sander Van Doorn
- Ninety – Sander Van Doorn
- Iguana (Arabesque mix) – Mauro Picotto
- Opium – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- Pulsar (letters mix) – Mauro Picotto
- Shnorkel (Dousk Exclusive Gems remix) – Miki Litvak & Ido Ophir
- Bubbly – Sebastien Leger
- Timeloop – Oliver Klein
Backstreets of Madrid hit a high of 92nd in the Tech Trance chart