Its partly might own fault, I knew I was going to Iceland at some point but never really looked into where to go? I mainly think about finally seeing the northern lights but what else should I be doing? I’ve been looking into a bit on and off but not really spent the time working out what I should be doing when not looking into the night sky.
I’m staying in Reykjavik in a lovely Airbnb loft and I’ll be seeing Brian Suda a for a few days at least. But which other places should I be seeing?
You have to remember I won’t be driving, so reliant on local buses and I’m not super great at the outdoors as the week afterwards will make clear. Theres a ton of tours to different places but over the week, I’m wondering which ones are must sees and when in Reykjavik, where should I eat and drink? Don’t forget I have those allergies.
Take this as a bit of a lazyweb or crowd sourcing, love to get peoples thoughts; but its got to be soon as I’m off soon.
Another mix for those keeping up… This one is a more chilled mix, which I’ve been playing with on my recent travels. Theres some new tunes and some very old ones for your listening pleasure. Love those times with the pacemaker device
Its a nice mix ramping up and down in places, but I especially love the last 2 tracks Mass Noise and Generate, which don’t mix well but work so well. Talking of tunes which don’t mix… Anomaly is a great tune but a bloody nightmare to mix, seems the bpm shifts quite a bit. Anyhow, what a tune! Enjoy!
- Fractal – Bednar
- Troy (Push remix) – Sinead O’Connor
- Arisen – Arksun
- Prosac – DJ Tomcraft
- Mirrors – Trilucid
- Body Of Conflict (Cosmic Gate Club Mix) – Cosmic Gate
- Call the Galaxy Taxi (Martin Roth Nu Style remix) – Plastic Angel
- A Thousand Beautiful Things (Gabriel And Dresden Tec – Annie Lennox
- Anomaly (Eeemus’s Higgs Boson Remix) – Gordey Tsukanov
- The Strings That Bind Us – Arnej
- The Day Before – Basil O’Glue, Gordey Tsukanov
- Mass Noise 2015 – Fred Baker & Seb B
- Generate – Eric Prydz