- We speak a different language: just today I told a nice man who wants to meet me for coffee that I couldn’t because I had the Montreal Python meetup to go to. His response? “You are into snakes?!”
- The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me is to use my avatar in the mockups of their web app. Flowers, poetry and the like just can’t quite measure up anymore.
- A list of some of the stuff that turns me on: hackathons, data, a vigorous debate on web standards, competing for the most badges on Foursquare, pushing to production from dev…see?
- Most men are uncomfortable with our arguments being resolved on Quora.
- I kinda want to use the Angry Birds theme as my first wedding dance someday.
Bonus: using the word muggle brings on puzzled looks in the first place!
Entertaining slight of words by Tara Hunt, glad she shared it with the world (outside of FB). I would suggest I have a list like this…
- We think about different things: I don’t care about xfactor or what the latest soap/pop sensation is going through on ITV2.
- One of the most romantic thing you can do for me is: Organize a candle lit game of werewolf with a bunch of friends in a park late one summer night.
- This is the list of things which attracts me: Intelligence, the ability to truly inspire, hacking and educating others to hack, sharing useful knowledge.
- Most woman I’ve met are uncomfortable with the transparency of my social life. (but maybe thats a good thing).
- I am a geek but not a stereotype, I certainly will be dancing well to snap rhythm is a dancer at my next wedding.