I did a few mixes while in Berlin recently. One while taking the ring anti-clockwise around Berlin (think circle line). The other while out one night walking back from around Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz to U Möckernbrücke and other places. I’ll upload the Berlin Ring one in the near future but this one is dark and certainly disturbing with lots of horrible tunes to bring down your joyful day.
Another journey with pacemaker…
- Mentasm – Joey Beltram
- Nackling (tomcraft mix) – Duse
- One for you – Oliver klien
- Energy Flash – Joey Beltram
- Shnorkel – Mikl Litvak & Ido Ophir
- One night in New York city (chris liebing mix) – The Horrorist
- My Beat (Ambassador remix) – Blaze
- Intruder – Armin vs Mike
- Interstate Emperors – Jeffed
- Higher state of Consciousness (Original Tweekin’ mix) – Josh Wink
- Grasshopper (raw version) – Sander Van Doorn
- Massive Motion – M.I.K.E
- My Beat (Jan Driver mix) – Blaze
- Dj culture – Joey beltram
- Jelly Tracks (Rippin and Drippin) – Oliver Klein
- Energy Flash (Rennie Pilgrem Breakz mix) – Joey Beltram
- Blood Angels (chris liebing mix) – John Startlight
The Darknet is something I deep into for research purposes and to get an idea of whats emerging… However I keep having to defend the innovation, expertise and pure genius of the darknet. I use darknet in lei of a better word to describe the underground world of hackers. Crazy because theres so many examples out there.
Torrentfreak recently did a history of file-sharing which has plenty of examples of hackers and developers scratching there own itches.
BitTorrent has catapulted into a mainstream filesharing mechanism which is fast, efficient, and difficult to stop. Early versions of BitTorrent required centralized trackers to operate, but have later become able to utilize trackerless “torrents.” Increasingly BitTorrent users have grown concerned with their privacy. Indexes such as YouHaveDownloaded.com have been able to maintain logs of every file downloaded by IP, which has raised significant awareness to whether it is safe to download files through BitTorrent. In addition, many ISPs have been known to cap speeds when detecting BitTorrent downloads. As a result of these privacy concerns millions of BitTorrent users have signed up with Anonymous VPN services to mask their IP-addresses when downloading…