For example here’s a post which had me doing both… 40 questions women in new relationships have answered. Here are the best/worst questions and answers with my own thoughts underneath. Check out the site for more…
3. How do I know if he’s just using me for sex?
He’s not. You can easily find someone to have meaningless sex without a title. (Note: If you are the type to call someone your boyfriend without actually having a conversation about it, then he may be using you for just sex and you rationalize it by calling him your boyfriend. Don’t worry it’ll make sense later.)
I see the logic, and to be honest its not far wrong
4. At what point is it appropriate to have the “where is this going” talk?
Whenever you want it to end.
5. Should I initiate that discussion or should he?
This one had me in stitches… But beyond the instant humor, that where is this going talk, certainly puts most people on the edge. You should know where its going and shouldn’t have to directly ask like that really.
8. What did he find when he Googled my name?
The same thing you’d find if you Googled your name. (PS – Stop Google’ing mofos! In a world that is losing all sight of tradition, can we at least keep face-to-face interaction as the best source of getting to know a person?!)
Keep googling but for goodness sake talk to your partner before jumping to conclusions. They deserve the right to explain themselves, even if you don’t like it.
12. Why did his last relationship really end?
The two of them were not meant to be. If you give it time, he’ll either tell you or you’ll stop worrying about it.
FFS! Stop worrying…
15. How long do we have to date before I meet his friends?
Not long but most men aren’t trying to hide you from their friends as much as they’re trying to protect you from their friends.
16. If he hasn’t invited me to meet them yet, is it because I embarrass him?
17. Why hasn’t he texted me yet? I hope he’s not with someone else.
Stop being paranoid.
Hearing this one…:) Sometimes there is a whole story which needs to be told before you can meet someone and explain the relationship. The embarrassment thing is unlikely unless you have weird quirks? And instead of “stop being paranoid” you should read about inner tantrum.
20. What if he thinks some of my friends are hotter than me?
He does, get over it.
Damm lay it out straight… 🙂
23. How he would he propose to me?
You’re getting way too far ahead of yourself.
24. Better yet, how much he would spend on a ring?
Seriously to both questions?
31. I wonder what his ex-girlfriend looks like?
Stop lying, you’ve got Facebook like the rest of us.
Indeed! Just like you googled his/her name, damn straight you did! See number 8.
37. Do I embarrass him?
Do you talk when you’re out with him? Yes? Then, yes.
Oh man… 🙁
39. What would he do if I slipped a finger in his ass while we’re doing it?
Either punch you in the face, blow his load, or reveal to you that he’s bisexual.
Oh man! Rolling on the floor laughing at this one, seriously…! LOL