Just before Thinking Digital Manchester, myself and Mari did a workshop on increasing your personal impact. I was interviewed by Krishna for Sage (The major sponsor of Thinking Digital)
How to make an impact online https://t.co/F4mZ63hEQB < tips from @cubicgarden on @sageuk blog pic.twitter.com/6pu0TRtCu0
— Krishna De (@KrishnaDe) November 30, 2015
You can hear the whole interview above, soundcloud and of course on the Sage blog. The interview includes…
- A debate about authenticity and what I feel it means
- How I manage what I post and share online
- How to become comfortable with your online profile
- Perceptive media and what to expect in the future
- How I decide where to put my energy online
- What I call success…
- What I would do differently if I was to start today.
Its a nice interview and thanks to Krishna for being so lovely. Of course Sage for the opportunity.
One thought on “How to make an impact online with myself”
Advice of how to make an impact online with myself… Thanks to @krishnaDe and @SageUK for the opportunity https://t.co/gRPhSA1Nb3
Comments are closed.