- No Author biography – Yep I'm now going to sort that out. Its one of those things I've been thining about and i'm going to link to my o'reilly profile tonight
- No Author Photo – Dont worry the profile has my photo and I use the same photo across all my social networks
- Nondescript Posting Titles – I'm not so bad about this. I sometimes do get quite abstract with the titles.
- Links don't say where they go – no i'm really good about this and I use to add more titles for addional info.
- Classic Hits buried – right hand nav is very clutterd but the posts are quite clean and I tend to only to the key things.
- The Calandar is the only Navigation – Nope got, tags, rss and the post amounts
- Irregular Posting Frequency – No problem there, think the longest I've left the blog unposted is a week and a bit, if i'm holiday I will say so
- Mixing Topics – I'm not buying this for my blog so much. I mix topics but the categories can help somewhat.
- Forgettting I write for my Future Boss – Oh no, I know for well I'm writing for my next boss, no problem there.
- Having a Domain Name owned by a blog service – Indeed, cubicgarden.com is mine and mine for ever!
So back to RachelC and number 2. Rachel says this,
No Author Photo. mmmm – not sure if I want one of those. I'm one of the people in the photo a few posts down and I'm occasionally in my own photos on Flickr. Otherwise – I'll think about this.
Well sorry to tell you Rachel, I looked through your flickr pictures and tags and couldnt find one of you at all. Dont take this to heart (take this whole blog entry with a little tongue and cheek on my behalf), its been great looking through your stuff online and its made it clear to myself what I need to do for my own profile online. I'll see you at the next geekdinner Rachel.