One of the things I have been doing while in lockdown from the Covid-19 virus, is learning new tricks on the Diabolo. I’m lucky enough to have a nice large shared garden and green spaces around me. So in between working, walking, etc. I’ve been getting better at the Diabolo.
I decided to make use of my GoPro camera and throw together a number of tricks together with some music (Hit The Decks Volume 2 (htd2 A2) Nightfall at the edge of chaos (bonus mix)).
Here are the tricks with difficulty rating
- High throw (2x) – Easy
- Around the foot – Easy
- Over arm rubber arm to stick grind to whip catch – Tricky
- Over arm rubber arm to stick grinds to whip catch (3x angles) – Difficult
- Vertex – Very difficult
- Suicide – Tricky
- Stick grind to finger grind to whip catch – Tricky
- Duicide (2x) – Difficult
- Stick grind to finger grind to big whip catch (2x) – Tricky
- Handy grind drop to whip – Difficult